Department Digital Displays
Our digital displays are available for use by student clubs and organizations, faculty, and University organizations. Please read the requirements and timeline below prior to submitting your content. For any other questions, please email Ilianna Salas, Public Relations Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit digital signage here:
To promote an event on the CE/ENVE Digital Display system, please follow these instructions:
- Create your advertisement following the below requirements.
- Complete the digital signage form.
- Submit the digital signage form within the timelines outlined here:
- Content should be submitted at least 5 business days before the date of the event
- Content will be posted within 5 business days of submission
- You will be contacted within 48 hours if the content does not meet guidelines or is not submitted far enough in advance of the event date.
- You will be notified once your advertisement has been published.
- Submit file as JPEG or PNG.
- File size must be less than 10 MB
- Use “landscape page orientation” - 1024 x 768 pixels
- Use high-resolution images.
Text & Fonts
- Use clear, concise text. A general benchmark is 6 words (or less across) and no more than 4 lines of text.
- Use clean, basic fonts with colors that contrast the background color.
- Canva - This website is a great, free tool to create flyers and graphics that meet the above display requirements.