Explore study abroad programs and experiences designed for CEENVE students in exciting destinations. These programs offer a unique opportunity to earn credit while studying abroad with your fellow Cal Poly students and learning from experienced professors at distinguished universities. For a full list of programs and more information, visit the CENG page.
Check out all the study abroad and international experiences open for you to apply in our interactive map below!
Click the map location for more information!!!
Study Abroad Programs
- CEA Madrid - Expand the scale and scope of your engineering coursework by studying abroad at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (engineering courses and programs are accredited by the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education, EUR-ACE). With almost 100 STEM courses available each semester in Aerospace, Bioengineering, Computer Technology, Electrical and Energy Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, you are sure to find the right courses to fit in your degree plan regardless of your year in school. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/CEAmadrid.
- Construction Engineering in Biberach - If Central Europe is on the top of your destination list, this 6-week session in Germany is a great opportunity for you! Whether architecture appeals to you, or industrial output inspires you, this Summer Study Abroad program allows you to earn credit while you get your chance of traveling, and experiencing Europe's diverse cultural and social scene.
- Engineering in China - Study abroad in China this summer! Deadline has passed but students can still apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/chinaceng.
- KTH - The KTH Royal Institute of Technology exchange program offers students in Engineering the ability to take Engineering courses while living in Stockholm, Sweden, for a semester (two quarters) or year. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/swedenkth.
- Lucerne - Lucerne University of Applied Sciences offers students in Engineering the ability to take Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering courses while studying in Lucerne, Switzerland, for a semester (two quarters). For more information, visit http://bit.ly/lucerneswiss.
- Munich Program - Munich University of Applied Sciences offers students in Engineering and Business the options to take Engineering and Business courses while studying in Munich, Germany, for a summer. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/munichabroad
- TECNUN - Enjoy this summer living in the beautiful city of San Sebastian in Spain while attending TECNUN University of Navarra, School of Engineering. Take engineering classes at TECNUN and/or language classes at ILCE in Barcelona. Experience the culture by exploring museums and traveling to Madrid, Barcelona, and more! For more information, visit http://bit.ly/tecnuncp.
When should I apply?
Each program has different deadlines. Refer to the information links provided.
Who can I talk to for advising?
You are welcome to visit the CENG International Exchange Program office during scheduled drop-in advising hours (call Engineering Student Services at 805-756-1461 to verify hours). If you have any inquiries, please email them at: email@example.com.