Forms and Advising Information for CE/ENVE Students 

Civil Engineering

Environmental Engineering

Course Forms

Graduate Education Forms

  • Thesis CE/ENVE 599 Request form
  • CEEN Graduate Program Committee Form - Note: to be completed the 2nd quarter you take Thesis - or the quarter you take Comp Exam.
  • See the Cal Poly Graduate Education site for the following forms and more information.
    • Advancement To Candidacy (PDF)
    • Formal Study Plan, Working (PDF)
    • Formal Study Plan, Final (PDF)
    • Formal Study Plan, Dual Degree ONLY, Working (PDF)
    • Formal Study Plan, Dual Degree ONLY, Final (PDF)
    • Master's Thesis/Project/Exam Approval Form (PDF)
    • Postbaccalaureate Change of Objective (PDF)
    • Request for Graduation Evaluation (PDF)
    • Petition for Special Consideration (PDF)

Where to go for Graduate Studies signature approvals:

  • CE/ENVE Grad Coordinator – Dr. Bing Qu - 13-206
  • Associate Dean – Dr. Rakesh Goel – 192-305
  • Graduate Education office – in Bldg 52, Room E47