Phone Number: 805-756-6273
Curriculum Vitae Download
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, University of California, Davis, 1984
- M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1991
- Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1996
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Civil Engineering, California
- Tracy Thatcher studies pollutant transport into and within both commercial and residential buildings. Her research focuses on experimental studies which investigate the physical processes governing the movement of gases and aerosols. This work has important applications in the reduction of human exposure to air pollutants.
- Before joining the Cal Poly Faculty, she held positions as a scientist at a DOE National Lab and as an environmental engineer at a semi-conductor manufacturing facility.
- Full Member, California Air Resources Board Research Screening Committee, April 2003 - present
- Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer, DOE's Federal Laboratory Consortium, 2004
- ASCE ExCEEd Teaching Fellow, 2007
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Faculty Advisor: Society of Environmental Engineers Student Chapter