With more than 30 years of engineering experience as a waste industry engineer and consultant, Paul is the Director of Engineering for Rochem Americas which is a manufacturer of membrane modules and systems for treating water and wastewater.
Paul holds a BSE Degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI and an MS Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI.
Mr. Sgriccia is a faculty member of the Civil & Environmental Engineering Department faculty at Wayne State University where he teaches landfill design and integrated waste management courses. Paul currently serves as the President of the Michigan Great Lakes Chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) and is on the Editorial Board of MSW Management Magazine. Paul has also served on the Board of Directors of the Solid Waste Association of North America, the Engineering Society of Detroit, and the National Waste & Recycling Association.
- Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)
- National Waste & Recycling Association
- Water Environment Federation
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation (past Research Council)
- City of Livonia (MI) Greenleaf Sustainability Commission (past Board member)
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Engineer – Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Florida, Tennessee
- Wastewater Treatment Operator – Michigan
- University of Michigan, Chi Epsilon, Civil and Environmental Engineering Honor Society
- Wayne State University, College of Engineering Alumni Hall of Fame
- Engineering Society of Detroit, College of Fellows
- Water Environment Federation – Life Member
- MSW Management Magazine – Legacy Award 2020