Professor and Chair
- B.S. in Water Resources Engineering, Arba Minch University, 1996
- M.S. in Hydrology, National University of Ireland, Galway, 1999.
- Ph. D. in Civil Engineering, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2003.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Civil Engineering, California.
- Diplomate, Water Resources Engineer
- Sustainable Stormwater and Groundwater Management
- Low Impact Developments and Capture and Use Systems
- Coupled/Integrated Surface Water-Groundwater Modeling
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Water Resources Systems Analysis
- Optimization and Uncertainty Analysis
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- The American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (AAWRE)
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI)