Blended BS + MS CE & ENVE
The blended program provides motivated students with an accelerated route to an MS in Civil and Environmental Engineering, with the simultaneous conferring of both bachelor's and master's degrees. Students in the blended program are provided with a seamless process whereby they can progress from undergraduate to graduate status. Students are required to complete all requirements for both degrees, including a senior project for the Bachelor’s degree.
Participation in a blended program is based upon prior academic performance and other measures of professional promise. Refer to Graduate Education for more information and for the minimum criteria required to be eligible for a blended program at Cal Poly. Contact the Graduate Program Coordinator, Robb Moss, for any additional eligibility criteria.
List of Graduate Courses by Area of Emphasis (for CE)
- Geotechnical Emphasis (pdf)
- Structural Emphasis (pdf)
- Transportation Emphasis (pdf)
- Water Resources Emphasis (pdf)
Questions should be directed to the Graduate Program Coordinator, Robb Moss.
How to Apply
- Go to Cal State Apply for the online application.
- Once your application has been submitted you will receive an email confirmation from Cal Poly confirming that your application has been received.
- Your application is later loaded into the student database and you will be emailed instructions on accessing Cal Poly’s university portal: MyCalPoly. Applicants should access MyCalPoly to view further application requirements and, later, the admission status.
- For questions regarding Cal State Apply or MyCalPoly, you may contact the Admissions Office.
- If you need help through the application process, we've created a Graduate Applicant Tips Guide to help you.
Details of the program can be found in the Cal Poly Catalog