Misgana Muleta, Assistant Professor
- Ph. D., Civil Engineering, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2003.
- M.S., Hydrology, National University of Ireland, Galway, 1999.
- B.S., Water Resources Engineering, Arba Minch University, 1996
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Civil Engineering, California, 2005
Teaching and Research Interests
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Resources Systems Analysis
- Urban Stormwater Management
- Watershed Management
Select Awards and Recognition
- Dissertation Research Award, The Graduate School, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2002-2003
- Irish Government Scholarship Award, 1998-1999
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)